Post production :chiaroscuro (2) sample Lauren Bud – model
Before and After : screen job done. Adobe PsCss 6 :
Normally an image file is opened in an image editing application to change the file and/or improve it. The different types of work completed in image editors is too diverse to discuss in detail. However, the following important functions are considered basic minimum requirements for editing systems…
- Adjusting exposure, contrast and brightness,
- Adjusting colours, hues, tones, saturation and light levels
- File cropping (cutting the file to a different shape, smaller shot)
- Straighten image, insert text, preset shapes, draw lines, erase
- To cut, paste, insert, crop-out and ‘fit-to’ selected image parts
- Change colour, samples, hues, tones shades, lighten and darken
- To change sizes/shapes etc. – brushes, pens, shapes, tools
- Resizing the file dimensions appropriated to the intended use
- Optimizing the file (remove unwanted data, reducing storage size
- Retouching the subject content of the image to remove dust spots,digital noise and other digital capture imperfections.
- Basic set of software effects and filters (blur, frost, noise, wind, sepia etc.)
- …and sure many, many additional texture layers !